Welcome back to The Percy!
We are delighted to have been given the green light to re-open on Saturday 4 July. There are a few things you need to know about how we will operate as we come out of lockdown. We hope this will prepare you for what to expect on your visit to The Percy Arms. We are introducing these precautions to ensure your safety as well as ours and ask that you assist us at all times and remain patient and courteous to our staff and other guests.
If you are drinking or dining with us:
- PLEASE BOOK TABLES ONLINE via our website. The garden is on a first come first serve basis. Due to social distancing we will only be able to serve to a certain capacity and we ask you to please respect this.
- All tables can only be booked for a 2 hour time slot, so please arrive promptly. Please allow time for parking.
- In line with government guidelines, you can book a table of up to 10 people from 2 different households. For outside you may be a group of at most 6 people from any number of households.
- Please do not move or join tables together.
- Please note we are running a REDUCED MENU over this period and the advertised trading hours are subject to change without notice.
- In line with government advise and to help with the NHS track and trace program, your details will be retained for 21 days after your visit. If you made a booking, we already have your details. For customers without a booking please log on to http://www.thepercyarms.net/register.php and register yourself upon arrival as you will have to show your server or the barman your confirmation e-mail before ordering.
- You will find hand sanitiser stations at entrances and exits, please use these whilst with us.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing whilst visiting us, this includes with our team members.
- Please wait to be seated by a member of our staff.
- It is no longer possible to request specific tables, as we need to ensure that adequate spacing between all bookings is maintained.
- You will notice that tables have been removed to ensure we comply with the 1m+ social distancing rules.
- There will be adequate signage and our team will be on hand to help.
- Please use the toilets on a 1 in 1 out policy to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We will be offering full table service, indoors and on the terrace. No-one is allowed to stand and drink or eat at the bar counter.
- In busier periods please bear with us, we have had to reduce our team size to ensure we comply with social distancing.
- All cutlery and condiments will be brought to your table after ordering.
- In line with government guidelines, we have made PPE available to our team but it is their personal choice as to whether they want to wear it. We be practising social distancing and maintaining our already high standards of hygiene.
- We follow the government guidance on ‘staying COVID-19 secure in 2020’.
- All staff have been trained on COVID-19 safety and will have their temperatures checked daily on arrival.
- Please use CONTACTLESS AND CARD PAYMENTS wherever possible.
If you are staying with us:
- On arrival please let a team member know you have arrived.
- Please note that we will not offer to carry your bags, but if you need a hand, of course we will help.
- The member of staff checking you in will no longer enter your bedroom to show you around. Instead you will be given the key and taken to your room.
- We will no longer be doing room tidies for anyone staying more than 1 night, if you would like fresh towels etc please let us know, these will then be placed outside your bedroom door for you.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Percy Arms and ask that you assist wherever you can to make your visit and others a pleasant one.